About Iris Education
Dr Harvey, Dr Mack and Dr Strom are all well known expert RSH clinicians, and experienced clinical educators. All are active in clinical practice and have worked extensively providing education and professional development for GPs, GP registrars, international medical graduates and nurses for well more than a decade. Steve Lambert and Brad Reuter bring with them a wealth of experience in project management, facilitation, course development and delivery as well as event management. We also have a broad range of consultant presenters and developers who assist with specific topics within our programs.
Iris Education is accredited by RACGP as a GP education provider and can arrange RACGP, ACRRM and RCNA CPD points for your activity or program (including Category 1 RACGP points). Flexibility and responsiveness to your specific needs is our goal. contact us so that we can discuss your needs.
Flexible Delivery Options
- Courses, workshops and seminars (or sessions within your training events)
- Conference presentations and workshops (within or as pre or post conference program)
- Small group learning (including set up and facilitation of regular SGLs )
- One on one clinical skills training or peer review including, where relevant, simulated patient experience
We can also come to your practice or organisation to provide:
- Short seminars or case review discussion (breakfast, lunchtime or after hours session format)
- Supervised clinical skills training or peer review (for example IUD insertion and removal, contraceptive implant insertion and removal, speculum insertion and cervical screening, sexual history taking , STI contact tracing)